PIXEL LX -1010B DIGITAL LUX METER
- This is a great professional light meter.
- Can be used by nurseries, hydroponics, hobby orchid growers, contractors, engineers, photographers, architects or anyone who installs lighting or needs to check and audit light levels.
- Measure up to 50,000 lux.
- This product uses the new low–power chips, supported by the scientific method; the product uses scientific machinery, design, digital light meter with backlight, easy darkroom operation, suitable for living quarters, family, work shop, office space and other routine environmental monitoring.
- The digital lux meter lx1010b can measure up to 50,000 lux, approximately 5,000 foot-candles. It’s used for checking the level of luminance; luminance is a measure of the amount of light falling on a surface. It is defined as the density of the luminous flux incident on a surface.
- It is the quotient of the luminous flux by the area of the surface when the latter is uniformly illuminated. This convenient gadget is widely used in many areas such as construction, inspection, photography and etc. Note: the light sensor is under the cap. You must remove the cap for it to work properly.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Material: plastic, electric parts Powered by: 1 x 9v 6f22 battery (included) Display: 18mm (0.7 inch) lcd Measuring range: 0 to 50,000lux Accuracy: +/-5% +2d Working temperature: 0c to 50c (32f to 122f) Repeatability: +/-2% Sampling time: 0.4second Data hold: yes Unit selection: yes Low battery indication: yes Photo sensor test lead length: 150cm Photo sensor size1: 100mm x 60mm x 27mm (l*w*h) Meter size: 116mm x 71mm x 30mm (l*w*h) Color: black Net weight: 176g.