Kashmir’s Untold Story (English, Hardcover, Malhotra Iqbal Chand)
- Why has this state of siege in the Kashmir valley continued for 72 years since the Partition of India?
- What role has Pakistan played in it all of these years?
- And will there ever be a resolution to the militancy in the state?
- How will Islamabad get the forces of Islamic jihad-nurtured and based in Pakistan-to ever reconcile to the existing boundaries of J&K?
- How important is the ownership of the waters of the rivers of the Indus system for Pakistan-despite generous supplies under the Indus Waters Treaty-in determining an end to the siege within Kashmir?
- What are China’s interests in J&K and how does the success of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) for oil and gas supplies hinge on Pakistan’s occupation of northern areas of Kashmir?
- Why does the future survival and growth of the Chinese microchip industry depend upon the continuance of China’s control of the waters and dams in the Indus river system?
- Kashmir’s Untold Story: Declassified provides answers to these gripping questions and joins the dots in presenting the matrix of a consistent and compelling argument regarding the future of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Today, the state’s water resources are coveted by the beleaguered Chinese microchip industry and it appears that this is going to determine the continuing militancy in the state.